For The Latest In Data Asset Management Thinking
2020 Data Leadership Report
86 data leaders. $1 trillion in combined revenues. Find out what they had to say about data assets, how they’re seen, invested in, managed (or not) and what experts say can be done to tackle the challenges.
How To Manage Data As An Asset
Watch this to learn what it means to manage data as an asset, why you should, why it doesn’t happen more and how to get the business on board with it.
- 00:44 – Data is important
- 02:02 – Why is data important & what’s changed that data has become so important?
- 03:11 – Data is a significant asset, but it’s not managed as an asset
- 03:38 – Digital-born companies understand that data is the lifeblood of the organisation
- 05:06 – CEOs agree that data is critical, but organisations invest in tech, not data
- 06:50 – Only 3% of data is fit for purpose
- 07:58 – The hidden cost of bad data
- 08:41 – The data maturity ladder
- 09:25 – The data problem unpacked
- 13:55 – How do we solve it? Improving ROI on data assets
- 16:02 – Data asset management in action