Register for our Data Valuation Webinar
- Focus data efforts
- Prove ROI
- Overcome cultural barriers, and
- Get people to understand the real value of data.
- Where do you focus your data efforts to create the most value?
- How do you get people to understand the real value of data?
- How do you create a data culture?
- How do you prove the ROI of your data strategy, plan and projects?
Join Herman Heyns, a qualified accountant with decades of experience in data and business, as former data practice Partner at KPMG, EY and Accenture, and now founder of data asset management firm Anmut, to learn about:
- The pros and cons of different data valuation methods, so you can inform your senior colleagues when they ask about data value and monetisation.
- The detail around putting data on the balance sheet, so you can be better informed for investors.
- The benefits of data valuation and what’s needed to support it, so you don’t waste time and money.
Herman Heyns, CEO, Anmut
Herman’s a veteran of the data industry. With nearly three decades spent helping large organisations get more value through data, as a Partner at the large consultancies including EY, Accenture and KPMG, Herman has worked across a wide variety of sectors including infrastructure and utilities. In 2018, Herman co-founded Anmut with Professor Andy Neely of the University of Cambridge to tackle the challenge that, although data is often said to be a valuable asset, it is rarely managed as such.
Herman has led the growing team at Anmut to pioneer new ways of valuing data, building the management tools and processes that enable everyone in an organisation to manage data like any other asset. He sits on the TechUK Digital Twins Working Group.