1. A detailed understanding of exactly where data issues are in your organisation
2. Assessment of the financial impact of these issues on your business
3. An understanding of how effectively data is enabling your strategic plans and goals
4. An evaluation of your data management disciplines across: value, governance, architecture, quality, technology and usage
5. Benchmarking of data maturity both internally and against industry peers.
Our Data Diagnostic allows you to know where to focus your data efforts and quickly. Stop treating data as a problem and instead, start treating data as an asset.
Anmut’s Data Diagnostic is based on a unique system of targeted online surveys. With a total of 250 questions, the diagnostic targets the root cause of issues across your data ecosystem. We tailor the grouping of questions so that a typical respondent answers a small number of questions, that combined, provides the full picture.
Like a photograph, we aim to build a clear picture of your data maturity. And as with any photo, this is dependent on resolution. Our diagnostic is variable in scope such that a more or less detailed picture can be built dependent on your organisation’s requirements.
There are 5 variants of the diagnostic which deliver a picture of your organisation’s data performance at varying resolutions:
At the highest-level, we provide a snapshot of your data performance at the enterprise level. Conversely, our most detailed analysis, our platinum-level diagnostic, assesses data performance at 5 levels; Enterprise, Geography, Business Unit, Function and Sub Function.
This allows you to understand the variation in data performance at multiple levels, comparing data performance across your industry and within your organisation.